Monday, October 01, 2007

Family Chastizement!

Wow Kelli! It's amazing you posted. I really only check the blog about once a week now, and so sorry I'm a bit late on the reply. No one else ever posts (aside from mom) anyways, so I don't usually have to worry about missing out on info.

Okay, so if anyone still reads this thing, type up a post. You should all have the password, and the login is rayknightfamily. If you don't have the password, email me: mikaelaselbe@yahoo.com (mom, if you're reading this, please update this email on the family phone list too!) I can get the password to you.

I need some entries from the following:

Kortney--how's life in Rexburg? Has it snowed yet? Let us know all about it.

Jase--How was homecoming? Where are pictures of you and your date? Who'd you go with, what did you do? All the lovely details!

Dane--How's football going? How's it not to be the "loser" of the high school now that you're a sophomore! hehe!

Katelyn--How's life in Connell for you? When does basketball start? Are you taking driver's ed?

Myaela--How's married life? Haven't heard from ya in ages or about ya. So update us. How's school? How many credits are you taking? Are you in the band again this year? What's going on? lol!

Korrine--How's life back in Maryland? Where are you guys living? How's Aubrey adjusting? How's Alan? All that stuff, since I didn't see you before you left or at all when Alan came home! So tell ME, if everyone else seems to know.

Cydney--When's your first b-ball game? What's your schedule for the year? Maybe one of these times we'll come and see ya. Do you play Gonzaga? Let me know, so we can get some tickets to that game for sure!

Hailey--Is high school everything you thought it would be? Are you liking Kamaikin? How's the dance team?

Coleman and Brant--How is football going? How's PHS? That's so weird, btw, that you're freshman. It's weird because it means I'm old!
I would love to hear from anyone else too, so UPDATE away. I live in "outter-darkness" and I never hear what's going on. No one informs me, truthfully!

Also, what's this I hear about Dad's b-day and going to the temple? See, I'm hearing information from like the 3rd hand with ZERO details.

So all-in-all, get your butts blogging. Oh, and Laron and Sonja, I've never even seen a pic of the new arrival. How sad is that? So maybe you should post one today! hehe!

~Mikaela

No comments: