Sunday, October 14, 2007

College Life





Hey Guys! So things at school are going awesome. I have done a ton of stuff in the month that i have been up here. I have been camping, gone to two diff hot springs, been to jackson hole, white water rafting, boating, 4 wheel riding at the dunes, shooting clay pigeions, camping, gotton a hair cut, played on a flag football team, gotton cooked dinner, and tons more. i get along with my roommates great, my room roomate is really awesome and we are alot alike. I am deffinitly lacking in sleep but i would rather be out having a good time than sleeping! well the pics are 1. me on my bed with all my decorations 2. me and my roomate britini in the closet 3. me ready to run a 400 (1 lap around track) on my ward relay team 4. me and my freind (really just a friend) brent

No comments: