Monday, October 01, 2007

It's The Lone Ute


Hey family, I think that I have gotten more than a few emails from people telling me that I need to get off my duff and post. So i had nothing to do between workouts and had the brilliant idea to write! :) Everything is going great here. Basketball is definitely harder than I expected but I have come to terms with the fact that good things in life are hard to get. So I am perservering and working hard. Already had a few marriage proposals, lol, but don't worry, I have regretfully turned them all down. I am planning on being a phys. assit. not sure what my major will be, but then again that changes weekly like any other college student. I will be home the weekend of general conference until that friday so I hope to see you all soon. Go utes and ps, come to a game, please. I am almost 90 % sure that if half the Knights showed up, it just might double our fan base, lol. Love you all, Cydney oh and by the way, the forst game is nov. 3rd and the first practice is oct. 12th.

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

Thanks for the update Cyd! Glad to hear that you're trucking right along.