Monday, October 08, 2007

Criss Cross Applesauce

Okay, so I'm feeling the chastisement of Mikaela and Mom, so I am finally blogging. My excuse is that nothing exciting is happening in my life so I don't want to bore everyone. I am teaching piano lessons. My student enrollment is up from 5 from last year to 9 this year. It is keeping me quite busy at least 3 afternoons a week. I am still watching Lisa's kids and Jarin is pottytrained so that makes it easier. Mom and I picked apples at Nielsen's last Friday, so I am trying to gear myself up to make applesauce. It is pretty easy to do, but messy. I don't necessarily even like to eat the stuff myself (my kids love it) I just like to look at all of the pretty jars on my shelf! I know, I am crazy. Well, gotta go the apples are calling.

Nichole

No comments: