Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm supposed to be doing my taxes right now

Well I have been coerced into putting in my 2 cents. Didn't you know that the dollar is down though? So my post might be as well!
Cute pics of McKay and family (kyle) pics. I should send pictures on here too but they are at home and comoputer time is a premium to be had with 3 teens and Bergen.

Does anyone want to go on a cruise in December. I'm back to thinking maybe hawaii. I can get airfaire for $284

Jase had an interception last night at the game and got 35 yards and got within 10 yards of goal line. To bad it happened at 10 secs left in game so game ended! BUt on a high note for him!
Dane, will be coming upon Brant & Coleman in football in about 2 weeks. It is a monday game. Not sure of the date. We shall watch Pasco get pummeled..... Everyone stay tuned....maybe it'll be broadcast over the internet.

Does anyone else have no school Thursday and Friday?

Has everyone heard that Jase soloed last month in the airplane?
Rachel is in Volleyball and BErgen in soccer so what the heck am I doing on this? Do I really have time to be typing this...... NO! So HELLO and Goodbye all and I will be more diligent in checking the blog out more often.
Becky

No comments: