Monday, October 08, 2007

Something Tells Me....




...that the whitest legs of that bunch belong to the old man of that family! haha!
Those pictures turned out really great! Did Kathryn take them?

Man, this really stinks. McKay broke the spacebar on this keyboard. I'm going to have to switch it over because it is sticking and driving me crazy!!!!!!

I just thought I would post this post from my own blog because I think it's funny! So be prepared to be entertained!

So when McKay was an infant, I bought him this cute little Halloween hat. He wore it around Halloween for a while and stuff. It was cute. I thought he looked cute in it. However, he has managed to find this hat, and won't stop wearing it. He puts it on himself. He loves it. I've introduced new hats to him that actually fit, but he'll take them off and put this old Halloween hat on. I actually think he looks like Joe Pesci on Home Alone wearing that fitted little stocking cap. It makes me laugh. I really don't care though. In fact, he wore the hat to breakfast on Saturday. Everyone kept stopping by and saying, oh what a cute hat. So funny! So here is the infant hat-wearer, and the "robber" version of the same hat! Oh, and did I mention that the eyes on the hat glow in the dark? No wonder he loves it! VERY COOL! Oh, and wasn't McKay just so cute when he was small? I've forgotten what that was like! hehe!

No comments: