Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Little Update...

Since no one posts anything anymore but Mom and Mikaela, I thought I'd share a little bit of our exciting and nervous news! We are moving to Huntsville, AL. I say this with a bit of sadness, as Scott also received an offer in Tri-Cities. We chose the harder choice because we felt that it was right, but it was and still is VERY hard for me to accept. Oh well, maybe in a few years. We get to fly down next week to look for a house, and to meet with future co-workers. I get to stay in Las Vegas for a bit until I get a job in Huntsville. So if anyone wants to plan a last minute trip to Sin City, I'll be here for a while! That's about all thats going on with us. Life in the limbo stage is never fun, so I'm pretty much a stress freak right now! I think thats probably a typical trait for Knight women though!

No comments: