Wednesday, September 19, 2007

CONGRATS! OR CONDOLENCE!

Couple of weeks ago our Ward got a change in Bishopric. Our former Bishop, Alan Hadley, was released and put in as counselor in the Kennewick Mission Presidency. Doug Edmonds (Seminary teacher) was sustained as our Bishop with Chris Eskildsen and Sam Harris as counselors. Sam looks a lot more nervous than Chris!! (Chris was in the old Bishopric!) Hey, how come only Mikaela and I post anything ???

Finally, I am thoroughly enjoying working in the Temple. It is an awesome experience. Just sign up to do initiatory--it makes you realize great blessings--it's one of my favorite places to work!

We just got new additions to our family--and they are already trained--the missionaries (Sisters for now) are living in our basement. I suppose sometime in the two year committment we will have Elders!

Have a great day! Love, Grandma K.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Just curious Is the Doug Edmonds (seminary teacher) was he a seminary teacher in Tempe, Arizona? I am looking for one that I had Arizona