Thursday, September 07, 2006

Knight Family

Knight Family
Hey, I like all the wonderful pictures! They are so great and I'm glad that you are sharing them. Well, I go to Kadlec on Friday (15) for "stone" removal! Too bad the stones aren't worth money!!! Just glad that I will be "out" this time! Guess they will do a little bit of bladder update too. Sure hope that it get rid of my feeling "ucky" and a terrible back ache. So glad that Lisa has been willing to host the RS Visiting Teaching Brunch that was scheduled at my house for the 16th. Somehow, I don't think I will be too spry by then.

Well, we got the "white beast" (Dually) back and so all was supposed to be fixed! Dad moved the 5th wheel out of the driveway a week ago and then when he went to move it a couple of days ago, the beast wouldn't start so he "jumped" it, but it still wouldn't start so he put the battery charger on it. Anyway, found out the alternator diaode (?) was out, so got a new alternator--but then the air-conditioner wouldn't work--so we have it in Tri-Cities getting that fixed! Oh, what a pain. Too bad we can't afford to trade it off, but I think everything is almost new now (except engine)! And let's cross our fingers on that!! We may leave and go somewhere (??) if we can get the air going because we need to "test" drive the beast because I think the people in Spokane that replaced the transmission may have some kind of "warranty" and I'm not sure it will be in effect next spring!

Kortney, I think I agree with your Mom. The white shirt picture shows more of you, but both of them are great. Cydney, How was your BD? Did you do anything fun? How is bulldog country? How did we get such cute grandkids!!

I expect Mikaela today--she is going to teach @ Connell tommorrow. It's also Fall Festival and Becky's kids show their lambs. It looks like "camper city" at the livestock area. I've never seen so many RV's!

I need to leave and go to Kahlotus visting teaching so I'll talk to you later. love, Grandma

No comments: