Monday, September 18, 2006

First off, happy birthday to all who have had birthdays this month. There are so many I can't keep track of them all. Plus, I lost my family birthday calendar, so I am out of the loop! Anyhow, I hope the September birthdays have had great ones! Not much is going on in our lives. Scott and I went to Zions on Saturday. We had a lot of fun. It is sure pretty. Scott got a little worried when I said "it would be easy for someone to throw their spouses off one of the cliffs." Of course I didn't mean him, but it sure would be easy! I really wanted to go to Colorado City to see the polygamists, but Scott didn't think it would be worth our time. I was pretty disappointed. Anyways, we had a great time. We got to do some shopping at the outlet malls, and it was great to get out of the city. Scott started tutoring for high school algebra students a couple nights a week. He enjoys doing it. Its hard for me to think of anyone enjoying algebra. haha. The weather is starting to cool down (it was around 90 degrees today)and we are loving it. It feels so good to be cooler. I hope everyone is doing well. We enjoy reading other posts. We especially love to see the pictures! I especially enjoyed Orlando's post! Keep them coming!

Love,
Scott and Kelli S.

No comments: