Monday, September 04, 2006

Hello from Fabulous Las Vegas!

Well, I really enjoy reading everyone's posts, so I figured I'd give everyone an update on our lives here in Las Vegas. We just moved about a month ago into our own place,so it's been nice to have our own space. We do have an extra bed, so if anyone feels like visiting, we would love to have you! I just got a job working at Coldwell Banker. I enjoy it, but I guess it's definately not my "dream job." My dream job would be sitting by the beach all day, so I guess I might as well get used to working here! Scott got hired on full time at Bechtel, so we have truly been blessed. We are very fortunate, but I'm sad that we don't live closer to my Washington family. Scott's dad was recently diagnosed with cancer, so we've had all kinds of challenges lately. We are hoping for the best and he and the doctors are optimistic. Mom was recently down here, which was so nice. I didn't want her to leave, especially after she did all of my ironing! I felt guilty but I didn't complain!! That's about all thats going on in our lives. Scott and I went to the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert on Saturday night. It was really great! I guess its one of the perks of living in Sin City! Too bad I don't feel safe driving down the street without my doors locked. Oh the joys of living in the city!! I hope everyone is doing well. Mom keeps me updated on the latest of "family news" but sometimes she forgets who she tells! So, I appreciate the updates from everyone. Korrine, your baby is adorable! I want more pictures when you get a chance! Kortney, I can't tell you which picture I like better. They both look good. Cydney, where have you been?? I feel like your one of those distant relatives that you only see every 3 years!! I'm kidding! I'm excited for you playing at Utah. You'll do great. I love you all!!

Kelli Marie

No comments: