Monday, September 11, 2006

Cydney The Big S-E-N-I-O-R

Alright, so I checked to website yesterday after saying goodbye to myaela, and I saw just how cute Kortney's Pics were. So Right then and there I decided that you all were missing out on me... lol, I am just kidding, but I really am posting some pics just so ya can all see. I haven't chosen the finalists yet, but here are a few. Grandma, I am sorry that you are so miserable, if there's anythign i can do to help, let me know! Good luck with that surgery. I am doing well at Pasco; I LOVE IT! If only I could've spent last year here as well. But I know that thing happen for a reason, and maybe I needed to be at Richland. Anyways, I think that McKae is adorable... but then again I haven't really been around to see the other grandchildren, so I can't be the judge. Dave, welcome to the family. I expect the bribes to start flowing in if you want to get any tickets to Utah games ;) Haha, j/k. But yeah, I love you all and I can't wait for Christas or Thanksgiving when I can see all the fam again. speaking of thing, I am actually going to go down to Utah on the 22nd and 23rd for an official. What that means is basiclly I get my airfare, food, lodgins, activities (everything) paid for. They are coming down here around october 5th ish to visit me as well. But umm.. Bulldog Basketball starts around November, and I hope to see a few of you there! well, I have to go, got to get up early tomorrow. Love you all, Cydney.

No comments: