Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's Finally Final! :)

Ok, I hear this is THE way to get family news out fast, sooooo........Dave and I are finally engaged. I'm sure this comes as a total shocker to you you! Ha!!! :) (Half of you already know that since you were part of the whole scheme on Friday!) We were at the football game in Connell on Friday night when Kent suddenly got a migrane and had to go home during the end of first quarter. At the end of the second quarter Lisa asked if I'd go and get her van because Kent wasn't going home. She told me the keys were in the van and I didn't need to go into the house. Well, we get to their house and find the van in the driveway with NO keys in it. Dave heads to the door and says we just need to go in and get them. I was telling him NO, Lisa said they'd be somewhere in the car. Anyways, he finally coaxed me to go in the house and look for the keys. Boom, it was dark except for a few dozen tea lights all lit, soft music, chocolate covered strawberries and sparking cider, oh and I can't forget the beautiful two dozen long stem roses. It was fun to have a few moments together, but come to find out, Kent was outside the whole time waiting. The party planner had to see his efforts! :) Thanks Kent....it was great. After about 10 minutes we went back to the game and bless Lisa and Kent's hearts once again, Chuck Lee announces our engagement over the PA system at the end of the game.

We are planning on getting married Friday, November 10th in the Columbia River Temple. Time is to be determined (I'll let you know within the next week or so), but I'm thinking morning. There is no school that day because of Veteran's Day, so we figured most people wouldn't have to take time off of work. More details of it all to come later.

David is planning on moving up here and we are cramping everything into the trailer for now until we can figure something else out. More details of that later too!

Just wanted all of you to know and thank each of you for all of your support. We love you and appreciate all you do for us. You are the best family ever...Dave always reminds me how lucky I am, and he is excited to be joining our wonderful family.

Until later with more details....love you all,
Marci and David

No comments: