Wednesday, November 22, 2006

We've Only Just Begun......


We got the pictures back from our wedding and mom is insisting we put some pictures on the blog, since I so don't know how to do it, she is helping me. (If the picture turns out sideways...that was mom's doing! Ha!)

Dave and I have conquered the first week and a half of living together. It is very weird not having to go to mom's at night....though sleeping in the same bed with someone is enough to make me want to sleep at mom's. We are adjusting and defining what "your side" of the bed means. Hopefully within the next month or so this won't be a problem!

It has been nice having extra hands around the house. If I would have known how much less I would have had to do around the house, I would have done this years ago. Dave is a great big help. I have only made dinner once the past week and a half, and have not yet had to do dishes. (A little hint for my brothers out there!)He even does laundry and knows how to sort. He is great and our house is much more cleaner.

We were able to stay in Spokane at the Davenport for the weekend of our wedding. It was nice and we had a good time. And for those of you always giving me a hard time about shoes.....we even went to Nordstrom's to buy some shoes for me. True love!

Dave is getting eager to get a calling. He has already been on a few service activities and will be speaking in church this coming Sunday. I think that he will learn that he will get ample of opportunities to serve.

Well, we are heading to Spokane and I'm being paged to get in the car. We are all doing great and we love all of you so much. Thanks for all of your support at the wedding. It was nice to be in the temple with our family, for in the end that is all that matters. We love each of you and appreciate the love, support and examples you all are to us. Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Until later,

Dave, Marci, Talon and Kade

No comments: