Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CONGRAD'S


Hey, Kortney and Cydney: Great job! Kortney will be basketball cheerleader, and Cydney signed a 5yr full ride scholarship to play BB w/ the Utes!
Just so you know the picture is one of many that I have. I have made a CD for each of the 12, so you can select which pose or family pict.you might want. I will try to remember to give one to each of you, but if I forget:REMIND ME FOR YOURS.

I will give the "Sluffers" one more week to get your Calendar pict to me. If not, you may be surprised at what I use!

The Honeymooners are back and I should hope to see a pict or two, here.

Hey, Mikaela, let us know if we should update for blogger????
Thanks for being such a great family. It was the greatest feeling to see you and your spouses (I count them as mine) in the Temple the Wedding day. Love, Grandma K.
PS. I know it is upside down, but, I'm not savy enough to change it! So, I guess you will have to stand on your head!!!!!

No comments: