Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas Party???

Okay, December's right around the corner, and I know that we're Knights, but unfortunately, I do not take directly after my dad, so I am trying to plan my month. Hopefully this way it'll be less chaotic, haha! Anyways, I'm wondering what really is going on for Christmas. Are we doing it the 22nd? Are we having dinner? Are we doing the nativity? Are we supposed to prepare something in our family to present or perform that night? If someone could let me know what's going on, that would be great. Also, are we doing an adult white elephant? If so, is there a date for that? We don't have anything on the weekends after next weekend (8th-10th) so anytime after that is fine with us. Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a nice time w/ the Cox's and the Harris'! Hopefully they had a nice time w/ us! haha! Take care everyone! We'll be seeing you soon (that is if we know when to be where! lol) ~Mikaela

No comments: