Sunday, November 12, 2006

life in the fast lane...

Hello again, yes, I'm still alive and kicking. =D I have been incredibly busy the past few weeks. I've been hanging out with friends at least a few nights a week and I've been on a few dates as well. I actually had two the other day, lol. I have decided that I absolutely LOVE salsa dancing. It is so much fun! I've gone twice now with a group of people and it's so much fun. Especially when you dance with a guy who knows what he's doing so all you have to worry about is trying to follow his lead and not look like an idiot. I even got asked to dance by a complete stranger last night. It was kinda creepy because he's an older guy, but it's interesting to dance with different guys to learn how to follow different leading styles. But yeah. School is good; we just finished marching band for the year so that's one less class I have to worry about. Eastern finally won a football game, which was good because it made freezing our behinds off a little more worth it. =D I'm excited because someone pointed out to me that we don't have two full weeks in a row before we take finals, so that's encouraging. I'll be registering for classes at the end of this week, so hopefully I can get everything worked out to where it'll fit. Anyway, I just thought I'd update a little so you all knew what was going on. =D loves!
-Myaela

No comments: