Thursday, November 23, 2006


Hey Family! Sorry, couldn't resist putting a picture of Richland ball on here, just a reminder that basketball season is around the corner.... it's getting closer and closer to th day where we'll smash richland, lol. But I hope that everyone's Thanksgiving is going fantastic. Just wanted to let you know that my first game, or rather, jamboree is this tuesday, the 28th at Kamiakin at 6:30pm in the main gym. Then I play friday the 1st at eastmont and Saturday the 2nd at Pasco. Both of these games are doubleheaders so if you don't feel like going to just a girls game, there is the boys game after, lol. They both start at 5:45pm, and if you don't come for me, remember that you'll also get some quality entertainment from our very own, Kortney Black, who made the varsity cheer team. She'll be doing her best to cheer my team on, so come, support us! Haha, hope to see you there! Cyd

No comments: