Thursday, August 17, 2006

Our little girl



I hope the family is at least reading these blogs or else its just Mikaela and i reading each others...which is totally fine! haha. ANyways, Aburey is here and now almost 3 weeks old! I cant believe that. She keeps me on my toes and Alan and i both love her tons! I am coming out to WAshington on the 20th of september and leaving on the 8th of october. Alan is coming out on the 1st of october and leaving on the 8th. Grandma and Grandpa, caleb, coleman, cyd, and my mom and dad came out here for Alans baptism and Aubrey's blessing. Alan was baptised on the 12th of this month. WE are all excited.im feeling much better after the surgery on my back...it should be fully healed within a few weeks. other than that we are all doing great! We miss everyone and hope to hear what everyone is up to! ~Alan, Korrine, and Aubrey

No comments: