Friday, August 25, 2006

My Two School Choices


Hey family, This is the Cydney in the Kyle Knight family... didn't know what to call myself. But I figured that since I haven't seen you all in a long time, I'd fill you in on the whole basketball dealio. So, i am officially a Ute! Yay! Uncle mark, no complaints, or from any of you that went to BYU, lol. As Grandma would say, "You're going to the Gentile school." Haha! But I don't care; I love it. I am scheduled to go down there for my official visit on the 22 and 23 of September. Then they'll fly down here for a home visit sometime after then. I am so excited, and I feel like I have made the right choice. So I have to leave in July of next year (probably the early part) in order to atend a summer session of school. I have decided to go to Pasco and become a bulldog my senior year. Three high schools in 4 years is an experience that I don't recommend for every child, but in my case, it's made me who I am. Look on the bright side, since I am gradutaing with kortney, you wont have to sit through two graduations! But I have talked enough already. I will update you later when I know what I am doing. Hope everyone is doing great! Love Cydney

No comments: