Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cute Baby

Korrine and Alan: Just cute pictures. I need to remind everyone to check this blog out! We got home about 1 am our time. I had to go to Tri-cities yesterday to the bank and then to Sonja's. By about 5pm I was beginning to feel kind of "bushy" but now after a good night's rest, I am fine. Thanks so much for the fun time. Alan, I think that I can "maybe" ride the metro again. I was impressed by it! Thanks so much for going w/out sleep so we could see things!
Alan's baptism was so specail, as well as the confirmation. He had lots of friends from their Ward attending and I know they will fit right into membership! (I won't tell them about Church callings! haha).

I was so impressed with the Capitol building. It is so majestic! I loved the murals on the ceiling. The Haloucat Museum was outstanding; such a reminder to all of us of the power the evil one has if we allow him in our lives. Just a sad remindr of man's inhumanity to one another.

I recalled as I was contemplating the long flight, how our ancestors would have given anything to have reduced that 3 month trek into 5 hours! We do complain!!! Maybe that should be "I", I'm sure you all don't! Anyway we had a great weekend. Aubrey is so precious.

Today, Sam's Brother, Danny, is getting married in Salt Lake. The Harris' left yesterday for that lovely drive with 2 babies. Spencer was not feeling very good midway so hope that he's doing good.

I am so grateful for such a great posterity! You are the best!!
Love, Mom, Grandma, GreatGrandma, Vanae

No comments: