Thursday, August 17, 2006

HERE I FINALLY AM!

Hey everyone-I finally am posting! I have checked the site a couple of times but hadn't posted for lack of time and too much effort!AUBREY is darling. VERY VERY CUTE! I'm thinking she looks like Allan. That may change but sorry Korrine she looks like daddy mostly. I have to offer you both congratulations. Sorry I've been slow in calling and/or posting! I have gotten her something..... its bigger so I am waiting till you come to WA to give it to you. I am jealous I didn't get to go back and see you all in DC. Sounds like it was a party! I wish I could've been to Allans baptism and the blessing. YOU NEED TO MOVE CLOSER. I know thats in the future so I won't bug you about it.

I have been busy here at B&R. I shouldn't be posting because I have billing to do and I just bought a new billing program that I am going to be racing against the clock to learn before I run out of my old programs invoices. I have about 70 invoices left and 30 bills to run........ So if we stay out at this pace I will run out next week...eeeeek! LIFE IS way to UNexciting if that is my big news. Our summer has been so uneventful that I was so looking forward to the HIgh Priest Corn feed last week, just to do SOMETHING, even with all the oldies! Then Chris had to work and we didn't make it. Tis life I suppose. I am looking forward to winter and KOrrines visit!

Becky

No comments: