Thursday, March 06, 2008

Pulling Teeth...

Getting People to blog is like Pulling Teeth! So I figured that I'd post over on our family blog since I haven't done so in a while. Not much is going on up here. We're busily working to get our house on the market. We're trying to sell it ourselves, so we'll see how that goes. So this weekend I'm sure Charles will be working on fliers and whatnot.

Charles starts his job in Salt Lake on the 17th of March...so a week from Monday. We're headed down to Utah a week from today to find him somewhere to stay. So it'll be nice to get to Utah, but sad that McKay and I will be staying behind for a while.

I've applied for the English teacher job at the high school in Connell though. I'm not sure I'll get it, but at least I tried, right? If I do, I'll just stay in Connell and finish the year then come back to Spokane on weekends to show the house and maintain the yards. I have a few friends who are willing to show the house during the week if need be while I'm gone too. Just keep us in mind so we can get our house sold ASAP!

That's all from around here. Our snow's almost all melted, which is nice. Hope everyone else is doing great!

No comments: