Sunday, March 30, 2008

A little update

Hey there fam!

Glad everyone had a great easter. We have been going crazy trying to pack and get ready for the move on the 11th. It seems like its coming a lot faster than i'd like it. I'm very excited for our new place though. we will finally be living in a house instead of an apartment!!! YEY! We dont have to worry about neighbors below us hitting the walls or coming up to our apartment and complaining that aubrey is too loud! For that, I am VERY excited! We are moving to a farming town; very quiet, small, and very polite. You should ask my mom to google earth it for you...it literally is in the middle of nowhere....kind of reminds me of connell. haha. Alright, I've got to head out before aubrey gets into something else. We really cant afford to deal with another carpet expense! We love you all and will keep you updated with the move.

No comments: