Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Its's a miracle!!!! We are in fact ALIVE and kickin'



Alrighty, so honestly the reason I've been so horrible at posting blogs is because i totally forgot! Lame excuse i know, but its the truth! The first picture is of AUbrey eating a Krispy Creme Donut. Alan brought them home for breakfast one morning and she loved it. As you can tell from the picture, shes just a little protective of the sprinkles;) I tried to take it away from her cause i thought she was finished, and that caused war between mommy and daughter! The Second pic is of ALan and Aubrey on the couch. He was playing Halo and aubrey sat right next to him and cuddled until she fell asleep. I love this pic...2 loves of my life sitting next to each other.

So I enjoyed seeing all the pics of everyone and the comments they posted. Its good to see how everyone is doing since we cant be there a lot of the time.

Everything is super here in Maryland. We just had a cold front move in and its FREEZING! Oh well...i better enjoy it while i can cause summer is coming and i KNOW ill be complaining about the heat and humidity quite often. We are in the process of looking for a place to live as our lease is up next month. Alan gets out of the military in a year and we are preparing for that. He will be going to school full time after he gets out. We are all great...aubrey is wearing 3T clothes now. I cant keep her in clothes for more than a month and its costing us a pretty penny. lol. Alan is working a lot and training people at work. As for me, ive got my hands full chasing a 19 month old around th house all day. I spend most of my extra time making treats for the pharmacy(where alan works). Thats about it other than alan and I are now working out 3 days a week and im on a diet. I cant have any sweets....do you know how hard that is????

We love you all and definatly miss you. Aubrey sends kisses. I'll try to get better at posting these things.HAve a great day!

Alan, Korrine, and Aubrey

No comments: