Tuesday, May 22, 2007

CRAP!

Plain and simple, that's what we've got at our house! Who knew (well okay, I can't even act innocent) that our garage was filled w/ so much JUNK???!!!! hahahaha! I swear we are only keeping about 1/4 of the stuff in there. The rest is being thrown out or given to Goodwill. Oh, Myaela, if you're reading this, do you and Jeremy want an old entertainment center? It used to be Jana's once upon a time...so it's been around the block, but it's free! Let me know! Anyways, we have so much crap to get rid of. I think tomorrow or Friday (since Thurs we're going to the Brad Paisley Concert) we're going to rent a truck from u-haul and take a huge truck load to the dump....we truly have at least 1 truck load with the broken chairs we're still storing! UGH! I cannot wait for this all to end.

We still haven't heard any news on our house. I guess no news is good news. Hopefully we'll be able to close by the end of the month, but we're still not sure what we're going to do. I want to be able to paint and hire a professional carpet cleaner to clean the basement carpets. I'm also assuming the place will need cleaned. So we shall see!

Anyways, I should head...I've gotta get to bed so I can get up early to start packing all over again! I'm trying to get all my pictures down in the house, boxed up, and then all the living room stuff boxed. It shouldn't be too hard. I also want to pack up all the baby toys tomorrow and get them in the garage. Well I'll stop talking...hope everyone's having a great day!

~Mikaela

No comments: