Thursday, May 17, 2007

another update...

Hey Mikaela, Jeremy and I are up here and are more than willing to help. And then you might actually get to meet him. ;) I can't wait to see your new house! Woo hoo!! Congrats!! But yeah, I'll definitely come help paint and I'll give you color suggestions, for whatever mine are worth, lol. =D

Now for an update. School is going...well, it's going. Not quickly enough, but it'll get there. I've been keeping really busy, actually. Jeremy and I planted our part of the garden at his grandparents house. We are going to have so many peas!! He wanted to do a whole row, so we'll have over 20 feet of peas. I think we're going to have WAY more peas than we'll know what to do with, but I guess we'll freeze a lot of them and stuff. I'm also really sad because the onions we got aren't walla wallas. =( But, he's planning on using them mostly in salsa, so I guess that will work. But yeah. My only concern is that we'll be using a lot of gas this summer harvesting the veggies and getting them ready to freeze and stuff. But, things will work out. We'll just be very busy this summer.

Jeremy and I need to go do our gift registries really soon so we can get enclosures in the announcements. We are planning on Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We have found some awesome stuff!! I'm way excited. We also need to find housing really soon. I'm really stressing about that, but Jeremy keeps being like "well, it should be really easy because most of the students leave for the summer, so there should be a lot of stuff open." Okay, so the summer might not be hard to find housing for, but what about the school year?!? AACK!! We just need to find something quick before all that's left is the really expensive stuff or the really crappy stuff.

Well, I've got to go to class, so I guess I'll wrap this up. I hope you all are doing well and I'll see you guys soon!! =D

-Myaela

No comments: