Monday, May 04, 2009

'Tis Spring?

Wow! I just wonder when it's going to be spring! I just went out to check my roses and I pruned them when it was time--but, I think they've gotten some frost damage and hopefully, they will come out of it! I've quite a bit of yard work to do, but Jeri, Kelly B, and Becky came and cleaned up high(inside)--sure humbles one to have someone else clean their (your) messes. But, anyway THANKS!
I got a cortisone shot last Thursday and it hurt like a severe toothaches for several hours, but after I whined to the Dr. & got hydrocordone it has felt so much better. I told the doc to schedule surgery for June, but now I'm wondering if I'll keep feeling better...sure feels good to not be in pain! O-don't get old! Love, Grandma K

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Careful about advertising hydrocodone. You may have unwanted visitors checking out your medicine cabinet! :) Glad your leg is feeling a bit better.