Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Update from PA




I really need to get better at taking pictures. Ill have to take some over the next week so everyone can see how big Aubrey is getting. i bought her a sweater the other day and it was a 6T!! I couldnt believe it! She now sleeps all the way through the night in her own bed and is going potty on the toilet. Its been a pain, but i want her out of diapers by the time the new baby is born. Alan is working a ton. He just recently got a second job at wal-mart to put some extra money in the bank for when we move in March/April. My stomach is finally starting to poke out. I got over the morning sickness about 3 weeks ago. I did go swimming the other day and can still fit in my pre-pregnancy suit with extra room. YEY! I will post pictures as soon as I can. Im leaving to go to DC today so I'll have some extra time to get some good pics.

We really miss everyone a ton! Ill post soon. xo

Alan, Korrine, and Aubrey

No comments: