Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Refresher Course, Shall We?

Since I've heard it through the grapevine, that a few of you technologically backwards folks can't seem to blog, I thought I'd give you an update! :)

To start a post, you must log in. The login is: rayknightfamily The password will have to be emailed to you or call mom for it!

After logging in, it will take you to a new window...select "new post" at this window.

It will bring you to a screen, where you can start typing away.

For Pictures just below the title of your post box, there is a little button that has a picture on it...click on there. Then download a picture as you would if you were attaching a file...go in and browse for the picture, select it, then hit upload.

When you are all finished typing your post, you may then publish. Go down to the bottom of the screen, find an orang box, which says, "publish post" click on that, and voila' your post is published....

I think everyone should post 2-3 times in a row, and it will become like second nature. Soon our blog will be hopping like days gone by, and I (Mikaela) will get to see my nieces and nephews through pictures, since I am no longer a Washingtonian!

No comments: