Friday, July 13, 2007

Updating the Blog

How many people in this family actually read the blog? I'm just curious. Well I found out that some of our stalker-like cousins (the crazy thing is, they're not even stokers, or stalkers, as I like to call them) have been checking us out! Well who can really blame them? I mean we are an AWESOME family after all...even with a few mishaps like Mark! hehehe! Anyways, I have been doing some updating to the blog, as you can clearly see. I've also added some links off to the side of other bloggers...there's a link for Alison and Melissa's blogs as well as my own. There's also one for the Phillips family. I thought it was cool that they've been reading about us, and now we're all going to be able to get our revenge and find out what's going on in THEIR lives! HAHAHAHAHA! I just wanted you all to know I'm doing some changes, and adding some things. Feel free to leave feedback if you don't like things!

Thanks--Mikaela

Oh, and Alison and Melissa, if you're reading this, we're really glad that we now know you're blogging...it's nice to be in touch!

4 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Mikaela-your hilarious. I don't think your link to the Phillips website works. So here is another
http://www.easysite.com/DLPhillipsFamily

We do love to read about you though!-Melissa

Melissa said...

Sorry, I can't seem to make the link work. The website cuts it out. But I will try one more time.
http://www.easysite.com/DLPhillipsFamily

The last part of the link is
psFamily
For the word Family. it is in smaller case letters. good luck

Lora Jo said...

Mikaela, I REALLY like seeing your family picture first thing. I don't think I have seen that picture before. It is a good one. It is nice being in touch, even if we are considered "stalking"! Hope your family reunion is a great one. We sure did enjoy our visit with you last Sunday evening. Too bad it doesn't happen more often.

Love,
Aunt Lora Jo