Sunday, March 11, 2007

KEEP THE CHATTER Up!

I realllly like all of the posts! Kortney, that is so great that you are "in." I know you must be looking for a place to live. Scott S. that is the most adorable attire I've seen you in since LA!!
I think it's even funnier that you wore it home!

Bella, you make me feel guilty when I can't see Bandit's eyes! I've been waiting for warmer weather to get him clipped. She looks so cute. How long did the bows last? Bandit would have been trying to get them off immediately!

I hear the " guys" even made it to LasVegas. Sounds like they are so sleep deprived!! I just hope that they put Dad in a separate room --or they won't get any sleep tonight either!
Must sign off and put my dog to bed--he is snoring on the floor next to me! Love, Grandma K

No comments: