Thursday, March 08, 2007

congrats!

Woot woot Kort! That's awesome! I'm so excited for you! Make sure you get housing done soon. Otherwise it sucks. Lemme just tell you that from experience. =D Those pics are really cute, too. Looks like you had a great time! So you guys were walking around Seattle in your uniforms? That must have been kinda weird! Did you get any creepy old guys checking you guys out? ;) Or any weird looks in general?

I'm doing well. I've been a little sick, but I'm getting better. I've been busy with school. Finals start next week. I'll have 2 next week and 2 the week after. And I'm a little irritated because my math final is at 8:00 am on Friday (2 weeks from tomorrow). Which means I have to hang around all week just to take a final on the last day. =( So I've got one on that Tuesday, 2 days to chill, and then my math final. Goodie! not. But yeah.

Oh, if you guys haven't heard yet...I got my wedding dress! It's so cute and totally me---it's got polka dots embroidered on the skirt and is absolutely adorable! =D Thanks to Kelly Faye and Cydney for bringing it up for me! =D Well, I've got to head out, so I'll try and post another update pretty soon! I hope you all are doing well and that things are going good.

-Myaela

No comments: