Sunday, October 15, 2006

NO CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE!


Okay, From all the comments that I hear, the majority of the family feel like the time has come to eliminate the family gift exchange. We are getting so large and each of you have your own families now. But, no one wanted to be the scrooge that said "I don't want to do this anymore." So, I will do it. There is no more Knight Family gift exchange. Also, Dad and I would rather you not (not is underlined) give us gifts. We don't need anything (except new bodies and minds!) We would rather use the means at your disposal for your own families or families in need. If, the time comes that we need material things, we will let you know. One of the greatest fulfillment comes, when you write and let us know what your family has done for another person or family in the Christmas spirit. I know it takes more time to do this. But, it is rewarding to us.

We hope that each of you take this in the spirit intended. Thanks, Mom.

No comments: