Monday, October 16, 2006

Grandkids!

First of all I have to mention that I haven't checked the blog in a few days, but there are suddenly all sorts of posts. I love the pics Kortney and Cyd! You girls look gorgeous. Hopefully you had a fun time!

Anyways, I just wanted you all to know some exciting news. It looks like Dennis and Myra may not have to wait too much longer for grandkids! No, one of their girls isn't pregnant or anything, but Kalvin is engaged. I don't know when the big day will be. The girl he's marrying is named Megan, and she is from Moses Lake too. She's attending BYU right now, and Kalvin's at WSU, so I don't know if they're waiting till the spring/summer or what's going on. Just wanted you all to know about it!

Marci--sorry that I won't be making it to your shower. I would love to come, but we are planning to come for the Halloween Party on the 28th. Hopefully we'll see you then, and will also get to see all the great things you got at the shower!

Okay, I understand about the Christmas Exchange, but what is going on for Christmas this year? I heard rumor that we might not be doing it on Christmas Eve. I am just curious as to what's going on and where it's going to be. Our Primary is doing a Nativity probably on Christmas Eve, so I need to know what time things are happening so I know whether or not to plan to attend our ward that day since we meet at 11. Just curious!

See you all on the 28th! ~Mikaela

No comments: