Friday, January 28, 2011

Fog is Lifting! Yeah!

I can see down to Coulson's--Spring must be coming... Fixing dinner, along w/ all the other Related Connellites! to take to the Davis Family. I feel it is one of the last things I can do for Vaughan. I've enjoyed visiting him the last few years and have felt sorrow for his loneliness. It has made me appreciate the goodness of my family and the blessing activity in the Church brings! I am aware of the Atonement and that I have accomplished very little and am so dependent upon the One who made everything possible for me. If I have learned anything it is to appreciate one's health and family and to cling to the teachings of a Living Prophet. May you continue on your upward path until we are united in eternity. I rejoice in those of yours and my ancestors who held to the iron rod and continued to be obedient. I cannot wait to embrace them with tears on my face for their sacrifices. I am truly the most blessed of anyone! Love, Mom

No comments: