Monday, April 19, 2010

OJH Track Meet



Talon, Bergen and Carly are participating in Olds Junior High Track and Field. They had their only home track meet today. They all did very well. Who would have thought a Knight actually running for fun....ha! It was 84 degrees outside and pretty hot. I can't imagine running even 100 meters let alone 1 mile. Carly participated in the 100m run as did Talon and Bergen. Talon and Bergen also did the mile run and the discus throw. (Sorry, Carly I don't know the other events you were in today.) Great job, kiddos. Keep working hard!

2 comments:

Knight Family said...

For that meet I only did the 100 because I had to go to cheer tryout practice. But normally I do the 100,4x1, and sometimes the 200. And I need a copy of that pic!
Carly

Knight Family said...

Carly, just right click over the picture then copy and paste..and you have the picture wherever you want to paste it!