Sunday, April 12, 2009

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Today was one of the most spiritual Sacrament/Testimony meetings I've been to! I loved the sweet spirit. Saturday, after moving Laron and Sonja into their new home, we had the traditional Easter get-to-gether @ Mark's. From the basket's of booty, there probably wasn't any left in the stores for anyone else! It was great to have Kortney and Jase there, home from BYU-I and Dane from China.

Today, Scott and Kelly hosted the Connell Tribe for ham dinner--yum-yum--that is, all except the Eskildsen's, who already had dinner guests coming! It was a day to count our blessings and to remember the great gift our Heavenly Father gave to us by allowing His Son to suffer and atone for me. For this, I can hardly comprehend, but I am grateful. Thanks family for your faithfulness! We love you--Mom

No comments: