Friday, January 09, 2009

2009 it's here!

Seems that Christmas came so fast and left just that way. We enjoyed baby blessings, Ordinations and lots of food and family. It was good to have the Stapleton's here for the season--we even got to the cabin thanks to Mark and his family and their snowmobiles! We almost needed snowmobiles to get around our yard!

The only bad thing was that Mikaela and Charles were not here. I kind of bailed out and had only a breakfast w/ marrieds and spouses--we missed Wendy and Sonja too, but it was fun and I had pressed my youngest "slave" and her husband into "combat" duty. Thanks to Nichole for the great "banditos" for place-cards.
As usual, Christmas was a busy busy afair, but it was one of the best thanks to Dave and Marci. We Missed Selbe's and Kyle's family. From what I've heard, I think that every Grandkid must have been EXTRA GOOD because I didn't hear of anyone left out!
We even got to sleep in until 8am--give you a few years and you can too! Love, Mom

No comments: