Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Where Did January Go?


I cannot believe that today is the last day in January. Where has the time gone? February is just around the corner, which reminds me that I need to get out and get Charles a b-day present. If any of you readers has any suggestions, I'd LOVE to hear them! I have NO CLUE what to get him!
Myaela, your ring is so pretty! I really like it. One of these days we're going to have to have you and Jeremy over for dinner. I'm sorry I've been such a slacker in this department.
Cyd, congrats on your win over ML! That's exciting!
I don't have anything really exciting to add to our blog, but since no one ever posts anymore, I thought I'd just post this little picture of McKay's hiney. Evidently he does have something in common with the cat since Milo LOVES doing this too! McKay's been a bit sick the last little bit. Luckily, he hasn't been too cranky, just got a stuffy nose and gucky lungs. Hopefully he will get better soon. ~Mikaela

No comments: